Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies work procedures and instructions.
- Conform to all safety rules and use all the appropriate safety equipment
- Operate any equipment authorized to complete your job.
- Perform related duty as needed by supervisor
- Follow companies OSHA safety procedures. Bring problems to the attention of the Foreman, Manager or Safety Manager
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- To perform this job successfully , an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to follow instructions
American with Disability Specifications:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing this job the employee is regularly requires to stand. The employee frequently is required to use fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk and hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 40 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 30 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work is regularly performed in outside weather conditions, including rain , snow and extreme heat near moving mechanical parts.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration. The employee occasionally workers near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- At times there can be unpleasant odors that can develop around you.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Personal Protective Equipment
PPE is available at request when required by your job duties.Oak Ridge Waste & Recycling is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.